Dental Clearfil Se Bond Light-Curing Self-Etching Primer Bonding
|FOB Unit Price:||US $32 US $31|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CLEARFIL SE BOND
- Usage Times: Disposable
- Applicable Departments: Oral Health Department
- Certification: CE
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Yxzz20152550158
- Trademark: Kuraray
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 3006400000
- Usage: Filling Material
- Material: Bonding
- Nature: Specialized Instrument Equipment
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Clearfil: Self-Etching
- Transport Package: 1piece in 1 Box
- Origin: Japan
CLEARFIL™ SE BOND is a light-curing bonding system consisting of a self-etching primer and a bonding agent.
The water-based primer enables the simultaneous treatment of enamel and dentin in one step.
The patented MDP monomer helps to eliminate postoperative sensitivities. Direct skin contact with the contents of the bottles is avoided by the practical "Intelly Case". The necessity to open the individual bottles has been eliminated, avoiding the risks of skin allergies. Moreover, the system prevents waste.
CLEARFIL™ SE BOND is Kuraray's high performance, self-etching adhesive for direct restorations - known for its outstanding marginal sealing thanks to the product's powerful hydrolysis resistance. Dentists and patients appreciate the product's least postoperative sensitivity. Amongst several universities and opinion leaders CLEARFIL™ SE BOND is deemed to be the Gold Standard.
Dentists who are looking for a bond system that does not only provide a secure handling but also offers a technology ensures a high quality, long term marginal sealing, will now be satisfied by CLEARFIL™ SE BOND.
The reason is as simple as this.
Kuraray's self-etching bond system is based on an intelligent concept:
Powerful hydrolysis resistance for a durable marginal sealing.
1. Firstly, the unique adhesive MDP monomer takes care of an outstanding stable chemical bonding between adhesive and tooth structure - resistant tohydrolysis*.
2. Due to the mild etching of CLEARFIL™ SE BOND, the layer of hydroxylapatite widely remains around the CLEARFIL™ SE BOND contains Kuraray's unique adhesive monomer MDP, an essential component of Kuraray's adhesive products such as the successful resincement brand PANAVIA™ (www.panavia-dental.eu).